It’s summertime, and Common Ground Ecovillage is bursting with abundance! There’s ample food for the body, mind, heart, and spirit this month–something in the calendar* for everyone.
Here are a few of the steaming helpings on July’s platter:
- Celebration Open House on July 3rd from 3:30-6pm followed by a potluck
- Several member offerings from a fine arts show including Margret Mueller to yoga under the moon at the Nest
- Opportunities to learn about building a more diverse and inclusive community
- The latest ecovillage development news
- Tuning into bird language on on the land
You are invited to indulge yourself in all the ways that speak to you at Common Ground. Hope to see you in July!